<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, November 04, 2006 / 4:31 PM
Yello! It's me. Again. Been on the upswing and downswing of moods. Thanks to my sis, I'm now able to blog a final time *sniff* before I...Never mind, I'm trying to study now for my "O"s, and failing miserably. I am acting like a total nutcase. The atmosphere is like a pressure cooker. Suffice to say, I'm the pot roast for today. Well, so far, the papers were okay. I'm not saying anything else for fear of disappointing myself later on. Hopefully, the computer will be fixed after my "O"s and my results come out as I hoped for. I'm starting to babble...I should probably stop now...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com