Sunday, November 26, 2006 / 11:40 PM
Went out today to watch Happy Feet at VivoCity with Sya and Nithya. Farah had to work. Of course, now she has no life. Her words. Not mine. So we went and watched it at 11:00 in the morning. We were so kiasu. Went there at about 10 plus. OK lah, the movie was quite funny. "I heard an animal sing that to me once. He rolled over. It was dead." and my all time favourite..."I got to trick myself into doing it. 'Look over there! What? Ahhhhhhhhh'". haha.
Then we travelled all the way to Jurong just to eat ZingDo at my request. Nithya got disgusted at the sight of the food and that left Sya and me to eat the Chicken Bulgogi Set. Ahhh. Yum. Nithya had to go home and Sya had to pray so after we dropped Nithya off, we went in search of the elusive mosque. At Jurong. Cannot find. Went Boon Lay. Negative. Lakeside. Yeah. Had to ask her cousin where it was. We bounced all over the place looking for one. Kept going up and down MRT. Of course, I prayed too. My soul is already going to rot in Hell. Figures. Then, we went back to Jurong, to IMM. Went around Daiso for a while and left.
Actually, nowadays I'm too bushed to write. Dunno why. Too tired to know why. But something happened just now. A man asked for a bit of money to send him home. He was old, and a bit hard of sight. We gave him the exact change to go to Sembawang, $1.70. We were worried that he would need a bit more money because of the $1 deposit. When we turned back to help, he took out a $2 not from his pocket. Well, I'm not one to throw stones but didn't we give him shillings? Maybe he needed the money to eat? I don't know. It's better off not knowing. Better off giving him the benefit of the doubt than to err in accusing him wrongly.
Then we travelled all the way to Jurong just to eat ZingDo at my request. Nithya got disgusted at the sight of the food and that left Sya and me to eat the Chicken Bulgogi Set. Ahhh. Yum. Nithya had to go home and Sya had to pray so after we dropped Nithya off, we went in search of the elusive mosque. At Jurong. Cannot find. Went Boon Lay. Negative. Lakeside. Yeah. Had to ask her cousin where it was. We bounced all over the place looking for one. Kept going up and down MRT. Of course, I prayed too. My soul is already going to rot in Hell. Figures. Then, we went back to Jurong, to IMM. Went around Daiso for a while and left.
Actually, nowadays I'm too bushed to write. Dunno why. Too tired to know why. But something happened just now. A man asked for a bit of money to send him home. He was old, and a bit hard of sight. We gave him the exact change to go to Sembawang, $1.70. We were worried that he would need a bit more money because of the $1 deposit. When we turned back to help, he took out a $2 not from his pocket. Well, I'm not one to throw stones but didn't we give him shillings? Maybe he needed the money to eat? I don't know. It's better off not knowing. Better off giving him the benefit of the doubt than to err in accusing him wrongly.

