Sunday, November 19, 2006 / 2:02 AM
Just came back from Hari Raya-ing. Most of the Malay class was there. Who? I'm not even going to go there...Suffice to say, it was better than last year's. Although I truly can't live down the shame. OhmyGod. Nevermind. This year we hired a bus to "chauffeur" us around. Yeah, I thought it would be bad but it was fun. Got to go around 14 houses. And that's a lot considering. We could have gone to more but we thought we had all the time in the world...
The boys were damn rowdy. Vulgarities flew at a record pace. Body slamming and screaming was a normality there. Every chance they could get. It was lucky we got a bus driver that was tolerant also of their racist remarks. But sometimes, they were just fine. It also seems that You and Hajar are a "couple". It was so funny. He called her mom "mak". haha.
But I still can't believe one thing. I was so "perasan". Not blatantly, but silently. Plus, I was "flirting". Whaddehell?! Acting weird, and unlike myself. Staring at certain people so intently, I was sure they were suspicious. I can't help myself if my face is like that. I got to learn to mask it. Definitely. I'm sure they felt as if a wolf was going to stalk them down. The wolf being me. sigh. hormones...
The boys were damn rowdy. Vulgarities flew at a record pace. Body slamming and screaming was a normality there. Every chance they could get. It was lucky we got a bus driver that was tolerant also of their racist remarks. But sometimes, they were just fine. It also seems that You and Hajar are a "couple". It was so funny. He called her mom "mak". haha.
But I still can't believe one thing. I was so "perasan". Not blatantly, but silently. Plus, I was "flirting". Whaddehell?! Acting weird, and unlike myself. Staring at certain people so intently, I was sure they were suspicious. I can't help myself if my face is like that. I got to learn to mask it. Definitely. I'm sure they felt as if a wolf was going to stalk them down. The wolf being me. sigh. hormones...

