<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 / 12:21 AM
I became Hercules and Cinderella all in the same night. Since now I do the closing in the shop, I have to hold the metal grilles halfway down, with my hand. It's not light, mind you. What's more, there were a few guys that took their time in coming out. I felt like I'm in the Greek tale of Hercules holding up the heavens in his 12 tasks. They did offer to help hold it after they saw they they were holding me up from closing the grille. Afterwards, I transformed into Cinderella (albeit an uglier and fatter version...), mopping and sweeping the floor. The mop practically dismantled as I mopped. Occasionally finding bits of mop string on the floor. I collected a whole bucket of them. lolx.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com