<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, November 23, 2006 / 12:21 AM
Horrible.

Well, not exactly. But close. I'm a newbie and don't know anything. I am so blur of the place and yet people can still ask me questions. For you info, today is my first day on the job. We reached HQ almost around 9, then were asked to fill in forms and sign contracts. We got uniforms, assignments to which branch and then were told to head out. Scary. Alone. I got Caltex House. Suay, man. Cos' that's where all the business types go. Sure to be asked many questions. I haven't even started for 10 minutes and someone asked me where the hairbrushes were. I didn't even know where anything was, for goodness sakes'. Then, she asked "Do you know what is a hairbrush?" in an irritated, angry tone. Goodness. I can't blame her for being puzzled over a staff's lack of knowledge of the products. But do you have to insult me while you're at it?!

The day was off to an embarassing start as...eh hmm...can see "tabung amal". Purple colour some more. So I had to change to standard-issue pants. Damn. But at least now I know where some of the things are. Maybe I'll draw up a map. And a list while I'm at it...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com