Saturday, November 11, 2006 / 2:28 PM
Finally. The computer is fixed. I must resist the temptation to overuse it. *rubs hands gleefully*. hahaha. But too bad it wasn't fixed in time to blog my "O" level stress reports. Only 2 more papers to go. Chem and Phys. I still think I'm not going to be doing very well. For one thing, I'm slacking. I wonder how I'm going to do. The best thing is to just look forward and do my best.
Nowadays, I'm getting more wound up and crazy. The littlest things set me off. I don't know. I'm just taking things one step at a time. A lot of problems have occured. Mostly relationship problems. Not mine, of course. I don't have any to lament on :). Which should be good for me. I'm not the type whose boyfriend is likely to survive at the end of the relationship. I cut my hair recently. By myself. Just took a pair of scissors and hacked it off. Well, "hacked" is kinda harsh. It looked very uneven at first but after a few more snips, voila. Instant haircut. The unevenness added to the edgy factor (but that just might be wishful thinking...).
Nowadays, I'm getting more wound up and crazy. The littlest things set me off. I don't know. I'm just taking things one step at a time. A lot of problems have occured. Mostly relationship problems. Not mine, of course. I don't have any to lament on :). Which should be good for me. I'm not the type whose boyfriend is likely to survive at the end of the relationship. I cut my hair recently. By myself. Just took a pair of scissors and hacked it off. Well, "hacked" is kinda harsh. It looked very uneven at first but after a few more snips, voila. Instant haircut. The unevenness added to the edgy factor (but that just might be wishful thinking...).

