Tuesday, November 21, 2006 / 5:21 PM
Bought my "uniform" today at Toa Payoh. Black pants. Black shoes. The shoes were a steal. They were on offer. $15. But a tad too small. My right foot couldn't even fit in but the left side was very snug. I asked the guy whether he had a bigger size but he said it was the last biggest size. He asked if it could fit. Then I explained the problem and he offered to expand the shoe half a size (I didn't know it was even possible...). So I said yes. And they fit. Albeit a bit tight, but he said they would expand. The guy smild all the way and didn't show any face. What customer service. What a smile. So sweet. I like. lolx.
The pants that were at Song there were too big. I ended up buying pants at This Fashion at Sembawang because there was no other place to buy and that was the "cheapest". Comparatively. $25. My mother is going to kill me. Well, tomorrow is work day. I hope it turns out well.
The pants that were at Song there were too big. I ended up buying pants at This Fashion at Sembawang because there was no other place to buy and that was the "cheapest". Comparatively. $25. My mother is going to kill me. Well, tomorrow is work day. I hope it turns out well.

