<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, October 06, 2006 / 12:26 AM
Stupid idiot. What only. He says things, gives promises, then doesn't fulfil them. Then he denies it and blames anybody but himself. Afterward, cries and cries. Bloody idiot. My brother, lah. Fine, I won't spoil my blog by putting a mention of him in it.

Skipped HMT today. The rest weren't going so I, as usual, decided not to also. 25 more days to "O" and counting. Been more "productive" than usual lately. Which is not much. And that's saying something. The more time I spend blogging, the more time I will tend to linger at the computer and not study. And I keep being paranoid. "Burma Head". lolx. Hearing stupid noises from the kitchen and my bathroom light is flickering. Scary, sia.

Made up with Sya today. Just a simple handshake, but I think it's still awkward. No matter. What matters is that I apologised. I think things have been going bad for me lately. Academically, emotionally. And mentally. I think I'm changing. For the better or the worse? I haven't found out yet. But when it happens, you'll be the first to know.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com