<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 / 10:20 PM
My eyes are slightly less puffy than before. Must be the time waiting for Blogger to load. Plus the stupid computer's on the fritz. I think I'm going crazy. One moment I'm crying like my heart is broken and there's no tomorrow. On the other hand, afterward, I feel almost normal again. Like now. I don't know what's wrong with me. And today, I became so frustrated with my hair that I just decided to ask my mum to cut it off. I really, really wanted it off. Short. Really short. The damn thing was bugging me. I was so disappointed that she could not do it today. She asked me to wait til' Saturday or Sunday. I grew so damn frustrated, I started to cry. Everything poured out. I became like a maniac again. I just suddenly couldn't stand my hair. Then and there, I wanted to cut it. Which I would if my parents wouldn't scold me. Now, I'm going to go cut it tomorrow. I don't care. I just don't want to see it anymore. If I hack it, I think I'll feel better but I'll end up looking like a tornado just hit me.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com