Tuesday, October 10, 2006 / 5:44 PM
I don't know what's gotten over me. Puasa also I want to cry. Must be the pressure. You know, "the pressure". The weeks are fast dissolving and I am starting to panic. Outwardly, I might not show it but inwardly, when I'm all alone, my desperation and panic show. This madness is killing me. I don't know how much more I can take. I guess I'll go crazy when it does really come. Help.
P.S.> I already bought my raya shoes but no raya clothes. I already talked to "tom yam" on MSN messenger. GOONG! Yeah, been wanting to say these things but I didn't have time. Now that I think of it, my mind is more relaxed now. I can breathe easier. Not much, though.
P.S.> I already bought my raya shoes but no raya clothes. I already talked to "tom yam" on MSN messenger. GOONG! Yeah, been wanting to say these things but I didn't have time. Now that I think of it, my mind is more relaxed now. I can breathe easier. Not much, though.

