Wednesday, October 04, 2006 / 6:49 PM
28 more days to the "O"s. OMG. I'm so not frikkin' prepared. I'm still slacking. It seems as if I'm horrifyingly detached from my body. And obviously my brain too. Need to study. If only my errant sibling(s) could help out around the house and let me have some other time to study. If not, I will get the blame for the house not being clean and goodness knows what other shit. I'll get the blame anyways.
A sibling should help out. My future depending on my "O"s trumps you. But I think, mama does not think that way. Apparently, being GE and in RGS, even if you don't need to take the "O"s, she still think of her over me. hah. Which is rather sad actually...
Had to swallow my pride today. I didn't even know there was so much to swallow. My E.Maths. You know, lah. Terror. As is terrible. Had to sit beside her and do locus and transformation. I didn't mind actually. Once I got my pride out of the damn way, it was fine. There is no point having pride without knowledge.
Accompanied Nithya today to look for Yoga. Apparently, he left her, and we found him and Rama at the coffeeshop. Eating. Well, whoop de doo. I stayed over with them, watching them eat. A lot of ribald jokes and "finger sex" went on between them. Them as in Yoga and Rama. And "finger sex" as in make a "finger man/woman" and put them together. Whadever. Later, we ventured to the miniest of the mini playground near the coffeeshop. Ended up talking when I said I wanted to go back. I talked to Nithya a bit about Yoga taking her for granted. When we all talked together, the subject of kissing and other relationship issues surfaced. Nithya and Yoga kissed like a few times. Aiyah! So much things happened that you have to be there to see it. Plus, I am lazy to write.
Okay, going to study now. Well, try to, lah.
A sibling should help out. My future depending on my "O"s trumps you. But I think, mama does not think that way. Apparently, being GE and in RGS, even if you don't need to take the "O"s, she still think of her over me. hah. Which is rather sad actually...
Had to swallow my pride today. I didn't even know there was so much to swallow. My E.Maths. You know, lah. Terror. As is terrible. Had to sit beside her and do locus and transformation. I didn't mind actually. Once I got my pride out of the damn way, it was fine. There is no point having pride without knowledge.
Accompanied Nithya today to look for Yoga. Apparently, he left her, and we found him and Rama at the coffeeshop. Eating. Well, whoop de doo. I stayed over with them, watching them eat. A lot of ribald jokes and "finger sex" went on between them. Them as in Yoga and Rama. And "finger sex" as in make a "finger man/woman" and put them together. Whadever. Later, we ventured to the miniest of the mini playground near the coffeeshop. Ended up talking when I said I wanted to go back. I talked to Nithya a bit about Yoga taking her for granted. When we all talked together, the subject of kissing and other relationship issues surfaced. Nithya and Yoga kissed like a few times. Aiyah! So much things happened that you have to be there to see it. Plus, I am lazy to write.
Okay, going to study now. Well, try to, lah.

