Sunday, September 03, 2006 / 11:15 PM
Neoprints galore. haha. Took another one today with Shu Min and Jing Rong at J8. This was after we sneaked away from Mdm Hartini during the BGI and after we "reki"ed the place for Mun Yee's birthday present. The plan was devious. We go off pretending to go buy stuff at the stadium's mama shop, but actually we sneak away. One of the ushers ask us what zone we were from and pointed us to the changing room. We said we were from zone 7 (what else could I say on short notice?...) then said we could find it on our own and hurried away. The ushers were staring at us, I mean, we looked like we were escaping...
We took one photo ala Samsoon. hehe. I think my ego has inflated up a few notches. Must bring it back down. Becoming self-conscious. And body conscious. arghh. wth?
We took one photo ala Samsoon. hehe. I think my ego has inflated up a few notches. Must bring it back down. Becoming self-conscious. And body conscious. arghh. wth?

