Wednesday, September 06, 2006 / 9:25 AM
Im sorry if this post is a bit brief. The bloody fikkin' computer deleted my unsaved post as I was typing it, the heartless bastard.
My eyes are puffy now. Like a big fat goldfish. And this is all I get for crying my heat out. My mother doen't even care that I cried. I wanted to apologise to her for getting angry and snarky earlier. I screamed sarcastically that yeah, I know I'm an irresponsible, lazy, idiot among other things. You never say it, but it is implied in your voice. This was before I cried, locked up in my room in self-imprisonment. Talking to myself. About my sins and what I had done wrong in my life. About repenting. Asking for forgiveness from God. Ultimately, I knew what the reality was. I still cried anyways. I wanted to say sorry and this even, I thought about. I debated whether to say it. Then I plucked the courage to say it. I hugged her and said it. But all she said was, "What's wrong with you?! You know, sometimes you-" I didn't stay to hear anymore. My heart was already cracking under the strain. I ran to my room and locked it. My face distorted and blurred as my heart grabbed the facts and finally broke into a million pieces. I stuffed my face into a blanket and cried. Because I didn't want to let anyone know how deep that cut me.
I tried. I really tried. And all you said was that. I never said this before. It took me some pride and courage and this is what I get. I will never beg for forgiveness again. As long as this things can happen, I won't. I can't stand another rejection again. I bared my heart and you broke it. This is why I hate you. Why I am afraid. Beause I know I will be rejected. I still remember that you used to say that it was lucky that my face was ugly an that I was fat. So that I won't be plagued with guys. Won't have a boyfriend. Guess what? You're right. I'm boyfiendless. It doesn't mean that I want one. Just that you hurt me. I know that this is your way. But it doen't give you the right to treat me this way. You bring us down and this is why.
My eyes are puffy now. Like a big fat goldfish. And this is all I get for crying my heat out. My mother doen't even care that I cried. I wanted to apologise to her for getting angry and snarky earlier. I screamed sarcastically that yeah, I know I'm an irresponsible, lazy, idiot among other things. You never say it, but it is implied in your voice. This was before I cried, locked up in my room in self-imprisonment. Talking to myself. About my sins and what I had done wrong in my life. About repenting. Asking for forgiveness from God. Ultimately, I knew what the reality was. I still cried anyways. I wanted to say sorry and this even, I thought about. I debated whether to say it. Then I plucked the courage to say it. I hugged her and said it. But all she said was, "What's wrong with you?! You know, sometimes you-" I didn't stay to hear anymore. My heart was already cracking under the strain. I ran to my room and locked it. My face distorted and blurred as my heart grabbed the facts and finally broke into a million pieces. I stuffed my face into a blanket and cried. Because I didn't want to let anyone know how deep that cut me.
I tried. I really tried. And all you said was that. I never said this before. It took me some pride and courage and this is what I get. I will never beg for forgiveness again. As long as this things can happen, I won't. I can't stand another rejection again. I bared my heart and you broke it. This is why I hate you. Why I am afraid. Beause I know I will be rejected. I still remember that you used to say that it was lucky that my face was ugly an that I was fat. So that I won't be plagued with guys. Won't have a boyfriend. Guess what? You're right. I'm boyfiendless. It doesn't mean that I want one. Just that you hurt me. I know that this is your way. But it doen't give you the right to treat me this way. You bring us down and this is why.
I hate you.

