<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, September 22, 2006 / 9:35 PM
How many times must I post in one day? haha. Many times.

We went "jalan-jalan" today. Walked around Sun Plaza. Looked at This Fashion (of course...) and other clothes shops. In any case, the "we" is me, Sya, Farah and Sharmila. We spontaneously decided to spend some time out together. Wasting time. We discussed about prom night and what we would wear. If we ever went, that is. We ended up trying on clothes at This Fashion. They urged me to wear the tube dress that I had my eye on. I put an ultimatum on Syahirah. I wouldn't try it if she didn't try a dress on too. It worked. The dress was a dream. A $41 dream. sigh. Sya was nice too but the dress didn't exactly compliment her assets. Farah and Shar tried on a few tops. Okay lah. They should have tried the dresses. They have the body to flaunt it off with...

I'm slowly losing my head. The pressure and craziness is getting to me. All I have to say is - anti-depressants. That would work. No, maybe heroin...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com