Saturday, September 02, 2006 / 7:55 PM
HMT prelims today. I don't know what the hell I was writing for the 2nd compo. It was so hard. So I wrote crap, because that was the only thing I could write in such a short time. Well, whatever. After that, went to eat at AMK Banquet. There I laughed so hard that I wanted to cry. Seriously, my thoughts were running damn perverted and so were theirs. We got the same conclusion then we laughed like our stomachs were going to burst. I think people thought we were drunk or something, we were so rowdy. We were discussing about a guy and the way he sat - cross-legged. Sya said he had no *toot* because he sat like that, Farah said "Cannot, what. How to sit with 'thing' in between your legs?", then she countered "What? Then he want to adjust the thing is it?" Go here. Go there. OMG. The person was so near some more. Sometime later, Sya said "tak boleh naik, ah" (cannot rise, ah) then also said "tak boleh masuk" (cannot go in). Then Farah, and I shared a look then burst into laughter. lolx. You probably know what I'm thinking. WTH?! When the person left, Sya said "OMG! He's flat." *sweatdrops*
After that, we decided to go take Neoprint. Ah! My money is gone already! But then we haven't actually taken one, the three of us. So I guess it's alright. I think we were the most noisiest one in the booths. I was practically squealing.
After that, we decided to go take Neoprint. Ah! My money is gone already! But then we haven't actually taken one, the three of us. So I guess it's alright. I think we were the most noisiest one in the booths. I was practically squealing.

