Saturday, September 16, 2006 / 12:23 AM
Haha. E.Maths paper 2 today. Had a damn hell of a headache doing it too. Ok, lah. It's not impossible. But the headache was killing me. Been having it on and off for a few days. It's like the dizzy feeling you get when you sit up too fast or you get a head rush. Only longer. Sometimes, I feel like the world is swaying, a bit. When we were at Popular, I got that feeling again. Luckily there was the wrapping paper rack to hold on to. I thought I was going to faint like last time. It sure felt the same. Maybe, I'm just imagining things...
Went to eat at Long John today with JK, Nithya, Sya, Farah and Yoga. So far this week, I have eaten at BK, KFC and now Long John. Now, I just need to eat at McDonald's to complete my mission. They wanted to go to TimeZone. In the end, they cancelled. Met Hong En along the way. So funny. I keep thinking he looks like E.T. His body shape very weird. OK, I gotta go before I drop asleep. See ya!
Went to eat at Long John today with JK, Nithya, Sya, Farah and Yoga. So far this week, I have eaten at BK, KFC and now Long John. Now, I just need to eat at McDonald's to complete my mission. They wanted to go to TimeZone. In the end, they cancelled. Met Hong En along the way. So funny. I keep thinking he looks like E.T. His body shape very weird. OK, I gotta go before I drop asleep. See ya!

