<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 / 5:04 PM
Guess who's back? Jennifar! I never thought we'd meet again. It was nice meeting with her and chatting. First and foremost: guys and life in Australia. I'd never thought we would still be as chummy or that she even remembered me. We had arranged to meet at 9 outside school but she was late. At first there was a big group of us but it dwindled bit by bit. Some had to go home and Yoga and Rama "escaped". Too bad. We later went to Northpoint and ate at KFC. Saw a lot of AI people at MacDonalds. Including "kenchang". Well, that's another story. Nithya and me changed into home clothes. I wore the purple jacket I bought earlier this week and she wore the debate shirt. The one that said that debating was better than sex. Yeah, right.

The group consisted of Farah, Nithya, Nantheni, Syahirah, Jen and me. After eating, we went to Causeway Point by MRT because Jen missed riding in an MRT. Deprived, I guess. We went to take Neoprint. All six of us. We had a hard time fitting everybody in. Got trampled along the way. lolx. We gave the extra pictures of us to Jen. For the memories. We also "scanned" along the way. haha. Jen was trying to find stuff to buy to bring back to the Down Under. Halfway, Sya needed to go home with Farah so it left me , Nithya, Jen and Nan to help Nithya find stuff to buy for you-know-who. I didn't even know they were back together. tch. Some friend. Now, I'm stuck with a 24" stuffed dog cos' she can't bring it back...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com