Sunday, September 17, 2006 / 9:38 PM
Front
BackFinally finished my cinch top. Hand-sewn. Phew. Okay, so it was fairly simple. But I'm still a beginner and I have had no lessons. That should count for something...
Bought a purple jacket at the This Fashion sale at Sun Plaza. Managed not to anyhow buy whatever was on sale. I'm "kiasu" that way. *arghh...must resist sales* Investing in clothes since I'm going to poly (well, aiming for...). No more uniform for me.
The headaches are gone now. Maybe it was a manifestation of my prelim stress. Either that or it was because of some imbalance in my bodily functions of components. Who knows? Anyways, Bio 2 tomorrow. Studied a bit. Can't wrap my head around the whole thing. And my sis's com broke down today; needed a new monitor. So she got a new $285 one...Her money of course. I probably should stop babbling now...

