<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 / 7:23 PM
Whaaddefaa?! The step down BBQ is cancelled! Oh my GOd! Why? It's not that I mind. Maybe Mr Thiru and Mdm Hartini were right; a three-hour BBQ is not enough. Something else maybe. But to actually suggest having canteen food take-away as food? Now that's just plain insulting. I can just buy for myself at the canteen. At least cook at home and bring back or something. This is totally ridiculous. If they really do this, I'm boycotting this gig. No respect at all! In the past years, we did nice things. Sentosa lah, BBQ lah. NOw this? Whaddefaa?!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com