Sunday, August 13, 2006 / 10:14 PM
Went to the much talked about NLB book sale. Nothing much though. The English adult fiction section was mainly bare. Those that were there were either old, damaged, not my type or ones that I have read before. What a bummer.
After we visited the Indonesia product sale, we got on the train, intending to go somewhere and eat but was undecided. Then I mentioned the place featured on today's Suria Segar. Some Korean halal fast food joint. ZingDo, I think. Ended up eating Beef and Chiken Garlic Bulgogi Set Meal that was on offer. They brought the hotplate and "cooked" the meat in front of you. I like it with the chilli sauce. Mmmm. Saw a $3 sale and a clothes, bag, whatever thing fair. Bought something for my sis.
Nothing else interesting I would say. My life in a nutshell is...uneventful. At least, it seems so. I can imagine my life, the way I want it, a few years from now. Just not in the immediate future like my 'O's. Why?!
After we visited the Indonesia product sale, we got on the train, intending to go somewhere and eat but was undecided. Then I mentioned the place featured on today's Suria Segar. Some Korean halal fast food joint. ZingDo, I think. Ended up eating Beef and Chiken Garlic Bulgogi Set Meal that was on offer. They brought the hotplate and "cooked" the meat in front of you. I like it with the chilli sauce. Mmmm. Saw a $3 sale and a clothes, bag, whatever thing fair. Bought something for my sis.
Nothing else interesting I would say. My life in a nutshell is...uneventful. At least, it seems so. I can imagine my life, the way I want it, a few years from now. Just not in the immediate future like my 'O's. Why?!

