<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 / 5:54 PM
Went to meet Farah outside school to collect my Bio file that I had requested for her to pass to me. Instead saw a whole bunch of people, namely Peng Yong, Sandy, Qixia, Eugene Lew, Rong Zhou and...(did I miss anybody?). Apparently, they had found a kitten and were going to Chong Pang to buy cat food. It was so darned cute. Halfway, some of us parted ways and it started raining heavily. Rong Zhou protectively sheltered the kitten. Aww.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com