Thursday, August 03, 2006 / 9:03 PM
Went to help buy stuff for the Yong-En hamper. Still haven't paid my $3. hehe. How I wish I was drunk. Incapacitated maybe. So that I wouldn't have to face the world. Found out some things about a friend that makes me wonderwhether I really know her. Time passes by very fast. These past few weeks seem like a few days. How long is my day anyway? Do I make sense?
Guess what I found out today? The step down party is not really like a party for us. I found out that the activity is hiking to Sembawang Park, eat canteen food, play games. That's it?! After I found out in my previous post that they were going to serve canteen food, I was like, "wHat?!". So okay, nevermind. Maybe I can just have a look see, but I'm terribly disappointed with them. No respect. Then I heard they change to not canteen food. Then they go back again. They didn't even tell me about it. No invite, no message. I only found out from Shu Min all of the info. Now this? I'm too mad too write some more. All I can say is "WhaDdefaa?!!!!!!"
Guess what I found out today? The step down party is not really like a party for us. I found out that the activity is hiking to Sembawang Park, eat canteen food, play games. That's it?! After I found out in my previous post that they were going to serve canteen food, I was like, "wHat?!". So okay, nevermind. Maybe I can just have a look see, but I'm terribly disappointed with them. No respect. Then I heard they change to not canteen food. Then they go back again. They didn't even tell me about it. No invite, no message. I only found out from Shu Min all of the info. Now this? I'm too mad too write some more. All I can say is "WhaDdefaa?!!!!!!"

