<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 / 8:26 PM
Well, I think I'm getting either more paranoid or just plain ol' crazy. I keep thinking that someone likes me. I dunno whether that is true but I think I "perasantan" only. Shiok sendiri, some may call it. And I'm getting more obsessed with the "ideal" body shape. I keep looking at all those skinny sticks on the road and then I turn green. Very green. Hulk green. I SMASH! I BASH! The more I think about it, the more I go crazy. Not entirely about the body thing but just about everything. The prelims, the 'O's, the insanity of being a hormonal teenager with crushes and goodness knowa what else. Sometimes I just feel like I can't take it anymore. I can't concentrate properly nowadays. So much so that just now I stood at the entry gate at the MRT for some time before I realised that the gate was open. BOdoh! I keep yawning and I can't seem to get enough sleep no matter how long.

I just hate this. I can't seem to find God anymore. I've lost my sense of religion. I've lost the meaning of life. Sometimes, I think about what I'm supposed to do in my life and what my purpose in living is. The answer is bleak. It seems like I'm the only one living in a standstill while the rest of the world is whizzing by. I dunno. I wish that I could immerse myself in else to stop feeling this way. The tiny fragments of time where I can actually feel my life are so brief and shortlived. God help me should I die cos' the road to hell is paved with good intentions...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com