Tuesday, August 29, 2006 / 12:03 PM
Puasa-ing today. The temptation of food and free time is calling me, but alas I cannot. Except for the free time part. Going over MNKSS again. All my favourite parts. Like this, I'm never going to end. Somebody,stop me!
Been talking to Eugene lately over MSN. I feel that we shared some of our inside thoughts over this conversation. I'm not going to say anything since it's private so you won't get so much as a peep out of me. hah. I just wanna say that he's actually a good friend. Maybe sometimes you don't think so, but when you really need him, he's there.
Been talking to Eugene lately over MSN. I feel that we shared some of our inside thoughts over this conversation. I'm not going to say anything since it's private so you won't get so much as a peep out of me. hah. I just wanna say that he's actually a good friend. Maybe sometimes you don't think so, but when you really need him, he's there.

