Saturday, August 26, 2006 / 9:18 PM
Me again. Still alive and "healthy", I see. Still can't get over My Lovely Samsoon (..I prefer saying My Name is Kim Sam Soon). Okay, enough of that, before I start obsessing again. Oh my gosh. The 'O's. They inch nearer and nearer. And the more I can't believe it's going to happen.
Heard something from Nithya a few days back. It really put her relationship with Yoga into perspective. I was totally freaked out and at the same time morbidly fascinated by it. I guess you know what that could mean. I won't speculate it but some parts of it shocked me to the core. Now, everytime I look at Yoga, I will feel a bit disgusted. A bit. But not totally. Okay, I should probably stop right now...
Heard something from Nithya a few days back. It really put her relationship with Yoga into perspective. I was totally freaked out and at the same time morbidly fascinated by it. I guess you know what that could mean. I won't speculate it but some parts of it shocked me to the core. Now, everytime I look at Yoga, I will feel a bit disgusted. A bit. But not totally. Okay, I should probably stop right now...

