<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 / 9:36 PM
Me again, who else could it be? Was cleaning out my old bags today. Saw losts of silverfish and a few years worth of junk. Found something special and unexpected though. At first I though it was an old sweet, round, small and white. So I squished it for the fun of it. But then, it cracked and pus-like gooey stuff started to come out. There was something inside. EwW! Examined it and found it to be a cicak's egg. Got a small embryo inside. For those who don't know, cicak is gecko. You know the one running around your house? The egg looked too big for cicaks. But what the hey, people stretch their vaginas impossibly to give birth so I guess it's no biggie...btw, I'm planning to hatch two others I found. As sort of a bio project...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com