<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, August 04, 2006 / 10:17 PM
I take back my words. Although it was technically still canteen food, it was nice. We even got lollipops and durian (don't ask me why...). I went with Shu Min, Mun Yee and Jing Rong by cab to Sembawang Park. Shu Min paid the fare beacuse she was the one who caused us to be late (she was still baking her cookies...promised us that we would take taxi if she was late). Went there. Got greeted. Then we saw the sandcastles they made for us. Names in the sand. Mine was so nice. I was so touched I was speechless.

In summary, food was good, the dances were fun and we had a good time, if not a bit unspecial. They told us that we only have the official stepping down in November. So long. I can't wait. Anyways, happy birthday to Syahirah and Jing Rong!

The next thing I'm about to say is quite opposite. It's grim and scary. Saw a VCD about ghosts. Really, you can even see the "face" of the ghost. So scary. And it's real. They even "close up" the thing. OMG! Masya allah! And it's the seventh month. I'm never going to sleep like this...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com