Sunday, August 20, 2006 / 11:48 PM
I didn't succumb to the temptation of food (though I debated over it...). Watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon episode 6 now. The TV one so slow. But the kiss in episode 6 was so-... So-... Well, I can't describe it. *hearts* And that cockroach/kiss scene was damn funny! Obviously, I'm sleeping late and not studying. Haha. Down the rabbit hole. That's me (well, more like down the toilet bowl...lolx) Spiraling down into the "murky" depths. lolx.
Technically, now is today which is Monday which is the day of the Physics practical. Wish me luck and a good memory. Or at least a calm head. It looks like it's easy but I'm sure it's not. So wish me knowledge and I'll be off to dreamland, then.
Technically, now is today which is Monday which is the day of the Physics practical. Wish me luck and a good memory. Or at least a calm head. It looks like it's easy but I'm sure it's not. So wish me knowledge and I'll be off to dreamland, then.

