<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, August 11, 2006 / 1:30 PM
I am now in a pre-menstrual hyper drive. Since there is post-menstrual(PMS) there should be present and pre- right? That said, when do women ever get "normal"? I guess not, that's why women are so hard to understand: as defined by men, of course.

A few things happened today:

1. Japanese and Taiwanese students visited our school
and did a performance to which our school screamed like people gone mad. (I still feel a little deaf in one ear thanks to Wen Xin...)

2. I got to eat pizza today. Ms. Toh and Mr. De Roza footed the bill. Uwa!

3. We won for the photography competition. I was saying that we wouldn't win. But then, we did! OMG! (This is one of the reasons why we got to eat pizza, plus winnings at volleyball and...)

4. June 'O' level MT results were out. There was a high % of Malay A1s. Mdm Hartini lah. (...this is another reason.)

Well, hahaha...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com