Tuesday, August 08, 2006 / 10:25 PM
Half-day today! V-ball today. End up I played only half a set. We won Guys 1st. Amazing thing was that we walk over some of the girls teams cos 5N1 not there. Got into the semis. And we didn't even play a single game yet. Went to SAFRA to follow Jing Kai, Woei Ming, Rama, Yoga and Nithya. In the end, the Lan gaming trip was cancelled so we went our separate ways to have lunch. Me, JK and Nithya went to Northpoint. End up we met Rama and Woei Ming later at NP also, they went coffeeshop to eat before that. Well, Yoga and Nithya were pointedly ignoring each other the whole way. I dunno. Nobody bothers to tell me anything vital. I guess thay had a tiff.
Today is my parent's anniversary. Ate at Lestari. Supposedly we were to foot the bill, but as you know I'm hopelessly broke, so there you are. My two smallest pesky siblings didn't pay. Whaddehell? They are more richer than me.
Today is my parent's anniversary. Ate at Lestari. Supposedly we were to foot the bill, but as you know I'm hopelessly broke, so there you are. My two smallest pesky siblings didn't pay. Whaddehell? They are more richer than me.

