Tuesday, August 22, 2006 / 6:32 PM
Had to wait outside the house for quite some time. Almost fell asleep. When I got up from the couch outside, I saw two wide eyes looking at me from in between the sofa crack. So scary. Then I realised that it was a cat, kitten to be exact. The poor thing didn't know where to go and could not find its way back...
Chem practical tomorrow. Bummer. Went to study at Woodlands Library (actually, halfway only...), go Popular instead of HMT. Bummer. Acted like a total freak in front of guys who don't even know I exist. Bummer. Bummer. Bummer. Like, dude?
Chem practical tomorrow. Bummer. Went to study at Woodlands Library (actually, halfway only...), go Popular instead of HMT. Bummer. Acted like a total freak in front of guys who don't even know I exist. Bummer. Bummer. Bummer. Like, dude?

