Sunday, August 27, 2006 / 7:22 PM
Finally, they shut up. Maybe it's because I shouted for them to. They have been karaoke-ing since yesterday, and the wedding reception or jemputan was only today. It was fine yesterday but it got unbearably loud today. It was like they wanted to hold a mini-concert for wedding singers or something. sheesh. Even my parents were complaining. So my sisters and I, we went up to the 9th floor to shout back. It was my idea. Suha counted to three, then we shouted "bising lah!" (noisy lah!). Or rather only I shouted. So pai seh. Then, we ducked and run away giggling. At first, they got a bit louder. Then stopped and sang again, softly this time. After a while, they stopped totally. Mission accomplished!
Flipped through my old photo album today. Saw pictures of my late grandfather. I swear there was something in my eyes. Tears. So long have I not cried over this. It feels strange to think about him again. I guess they don't really fade away.
Flipped through my old photo album today. Saw pictures of my late grandfather. I swear there was something in my eyes. Tears. So long have I not cried over this. It feels strange to think about him again. I guess they don't really fade away.

