Saturday, August 26, 2006 / 4:28 AM
Finally, in the midst of the wee hours of the morning, I have completed my current obsession. My Lovely Samsoon, which is showing on TV. I couldn't wait so here I am. All 16 episodes finished. I have to say that it was really touching and I highly recommend it to everyone. Arrrgh! So far, it's the only drama that I have finished watching on Youtube. Still have half-finished stuff, but it will have to wait until after 'O's. Now, I won't have any excuse anymore. But having finished this, I feel like I can't watch the TV one because of the time lapse. I keep wanting to spoil my mother and sisters mood when watching cos' I know what will happen. I cannot help it. lolx.
Going to puasa again. But I don't really feel like it. Got Chem tomorrow. I mean, today. Later. sigh. Haven't finished my Chem because I was watching sam soon. But it's really funny and addictive. I'm a drama junkie. So sue me.
Going to puasa again. But I don't really feel like it. Got Chem tomorrow. I mean, today. Later. sigh. Haven't finished my Chem because I was watching sam soon. But it's really funny and addictive. I'm a drama junkie. So sue me.

