<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 / 11:08 PM
English prelim today. Okay lah, quite easy. Except for certain questions. The kitten was in our class today, shit and all. One funny part was that it was snuggling in Farah's cleavage, hah! It even pawed Yus's moob (man boob, if you must know...). Oh my God! Hilarious. The cat so horny...

Today is my mum's birthday. Overslept just now, she almost came back before I woke up. Haven't order pizza yet, then she come back in a blue funk. WTH?! Everybody was in a state of tension. Birthday also want to be angry. Finally I called Oishii! Pizza. First time I call pizza delivery by myself. Pizza delivery "virgin". hah. Now not "virgin" anymore. lolx. The pizza quite nice, but a bit weird. Every one of my siblings chipped in $10, tomorrow also I also have to pay for teacher's day party, now I "pokai" already...

Being crazy today. Jump around and do weird stuff. Even the normally crazy people call me crazy. I dunno lah. See all the lah, lor, lah come out. Went Bk and ate student meal shared with Sya. Got this stupid yellow light in the area we were sitting in. Gave me a damn headache, so yellow. It's like I was stuck in a stupid twilight zone or an old detective movie. Except the movie so old that the thing turn yellow instead.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com