Thursday, August 24, 2006 / 2:48 PM
Chem practical yesterday was killer. It wasn't non-doable, more like unprepared nad nervousness caused. I don't want to talk about it. *hangs head in shame* Well, tried to go to a haunted house yesterday too. With Wei Xiong, Diana and Sya. Before we went to the block, Sya called her boyfriend and said that if she did not come back to school today, something had happened to her. He still can joke that she was already "possessed" cos' she was making this call. In the end, we didn't go because we weren't sure which block it was. I'm sure it was a hoax though. We didn't see any possible haunts. All got people. I mean, real people. We were too chicken anyway so we went hawker centre chit-chat about "other-worldly" encounters, while eating. Diana and Sya shared some previous "experiences". Wei Xiong almost choked on his food. lolx.

