Monday, August 07, 2006 / 7:35 PM
Another day in my life. Heard something today when we was doing mock English compo. About Farah. And Azhar. Yus teased Azhar about Farah being the girl he loved and that he liked her legs or something. Someone chimed in speculating about what he liked about her. Then I think he said he only liked her physique. I think. lolx.
Yay! Found the book that I've searching for these past few weeks. Once I read an excerpt of a book and I like it, I will hunt down the book till I get it. Un less it's not at the library. Then, i just complain at my blog. Like here. Been library-hopping just to look at the book. Finally, unexpectedly, it's there. And I wasn't really searching. Wow. Looks like my patience has paid off. I deliberately stopped myself from reserving it just to save money.
Oh yeah, why do I find myself eating chocolates nowadays?
Yay! Found the book that I've searching for these past few weeks. Once I read an excerpt of a book and I like it, I will hunt down the book till I get it. Un less it's not at the library. Then, i just complain at my blog. Like here. Been library-hopping just to look at the book. Finally, unexpectedly, it's there. And I wasn't really searching. Wow. Looks like my patience has paid off. I deliberately stopped myself from reserving it just to save money.
Oh yeah, why do I find myself eating chocolates nowadays?

