Thursday, August 24, 2006 / 10:42 PM
1. sam soon + jin hyun must pretend date for 100 years
2. jin hyun will lend 100 uhk to sam soon
3. skinship is GOOd!
I can't help but think of the mountain scene! Aargh! So sweet!!! I keep replaying the scene like for so many times. On eps. 13 already. Aargh! -"I am Kim Hee Jin! Not Kim Sam Soon! Sam Shik! Sam Shik! It's over!"- She climbed to the top and shouted in the rain. When she climb up so funny, cursing Sam Shik. Then, he suddenly appear, he said "Why you never climb earlier. I've been waiting so long". She thought it's just an illusion, so he said "What? You were just calling my name, now you're pretending not to know me?" Aigoo...So funny...The next part is good, but I won't tell you. Pbphh! Skinship is good! * burst into girlish giggles* shudder...
Lately, I've been getting more paranoid about "stuff". Seventh month stuff. And goin crazy at the same time. It just gives me the creeps. Stupid thought also crowd my head. Like plots for dramas and other stuff. Okay, I'm talking crap. Crap. I'd better stop before I get verbal diarrhoea...
2. jin hyun will lend 100 uhk to sam soon
3. skinship is GOOd!
I can't help but think of the mountain scene! Aargh! So sweet!!! I keep replaying the scene like for so many times. On eps. 13 already. Aargh! -"I am Kim Hee Jin! Not Kim Sam Soon! Sam Shik! Sam Shik! It's over!"- She climbed to the top and shouted in the rain. When she climb up so funny, cursing Sam Shik. Then, he suddenly appear, he said "Why you never climb earlier. I've been waiting so long". She thought it's just an illusion, so he said "What? You were just calling my name, now you're pretending not to know me?" Aigoo...So funny...The next part is good, but I won't tell you. Pbphh! Skinship is good! * burst into girlish giggles* shudder...
Lately, I've been getting more paranoid about "stuff". Seventh month stuff. And goin crazy at the same time. It just gives me the creeps. Stupid thought also crowd my head. Like plots for dramas and other stuff. Okay, I'm talking crap. Crap. I'd better stop before I get verbal diarrhoea...

