Friday, July 14, 2006 / 4:35 PM
Yo ho- Yo ho- A pirate's life for me! Just watched Pirates of the Carribean (PotC) with Jing Kai, Sam and Eugene Lew. I thought that many people would be coming but most of them bailed out because they were too tired from going to Jubilant yesterday. As if. What could be tiring in watching a concert? And the most important person didn't come. Why? It's not that the others aren't important, I mean, just that I thought she was coming. It would be so fun. But I think I just got Nithya into trouble because her mother didn't know today was an "off" day.
I met Jing Kai shortly after I arrived at Woodlands but we had to wait half an hour for the rest. We didn't know who was coming so we had to wait a while. When we got tired of waiting, we tried calling people. Most of them cancelled but Eugene and Sam came. I met Suk Lam along the way, also watching PotC. So we watched the movie. It was great. JK, you still owe me $3.50...lolx ( you can take your time...).
I went for the movie dressed like the part, complete with boots. I really did look piratey. Sort of like Orlando Bloom's costume in the first movie. Except more femal and uglier. Too bad no free admission for lost cast and crew of PotC. It was my best oufit to date. Too bad I couldn't share it in a picture or with gal pals. I must admit though that JK did look quite cool. I asked him to go lean against a wall or something and act cool.
I met Jing Kai shortly after I arrived at Woodlands but we had to wait half an hour for the rest. We didn't know who was coming so we had to wait a while. When we got tired of waiting, we tried calling people. Most of them cancelled but Eugene and Sam came. I met Suk Lam along the way, also watching PotC. So we watched the movie. It was great. JK, you still owe me $3.50...lolx ( you can take your time...).
I went for the movie dressed like the part, complete with boots. I really did look piratey. Sort of like Orlando Bloom's costume in the first movie. Except more femal and uglier. Too bad no free admission for lost cast and crew of PotC. It was my best oufit to date. Too bad I couldn't share it in a picture or with gal pals. I must admit though that JK did look quite cool. I asked him to go lean against a wall or something and act cool.

