Saturday, July 01, 2006 / 11:34 AM
Yesterday I went swimming with Sharmila and Farah at Woodland Swimming Complex. Sharmila was late, as usual. Changed late, as usual. But we did have some fun there. Like a girls' day out. Secrets were spilled. My secrets, mostly. I have never spilled secrets about anyone I like since I started secondary school. Never ever. Even to my closest friends. What I spilled was sort of true, sort of untrue. I said that I like Syazwan and Tommy. But they were kind of unattainable. Or their attitudes turned me off. Don't tell okay. My life is complicated as it is without these kind of things biting me in the ass. Which I know someone will spread. Geez.
Well, Farah wore a swimsuit, Sharmila a halter and shorts set and me...my surfer togs. I should have brought along my camera to take pictures and show them to who else? Ernie, lah. I felt so out of place when I first met up with them as they were wearing such nice clothes. I was wearing what was comfortable. Which didn't exactly mean fashionable, except for my customised shoes. All in all, we had a quite fun time. Except for my cramp. I had it in the middle of the pool. They had to tow me back to the edge of the pool, by then, it had already disappeared. Almost. It still hurts though.
Oh, and yeah. I found out some other stuff like that Sharmila had been possessed before and how the "thing" bugged her and still does if she ever did something wrong. Maybe it was protecting her or something. Maybe it was an admirer...Oooo. Well, the subject came to boys and sex and quite a few other things. We did see a cutie. Sharmila was waving at him, but I think the father "perasan" only and think that we were waving and talking about him. As if. I think I talked about things I had never talked about before. Really intimate things. Well...
Well, Farah wore a swimsuit, Sharmila a halter and shorts set and me...my surfer togs. I should have brought along my camera to take pictures and show them to who else? Ernie, lah. I felt so out of place when I first met up with them as they were wearing such nice clothes. I was wearing what was comfortable. Which didn't exactly mean fashionable, except for my customised shoes. All in all, we had a quite fun time. Except for my cramp. I had it in the middle of the pool. They had to tow me back to the edge of the pool, by then, it had already disappeared. Almost. It still hurts though.
Oh, and yeah. I found out some other stuff like that Sharmila had been possessed before and how the "thing" bugged her and still does if she ever did something wrong. Maybe it was protecting her or something. Maybe it was an admirer...Oooo. Well, the subject came to boys and sex and quite a few other things. We did see a cutie. Sharmila was waving at him, but I think the father "perasan" only and think that we were waving and talking about him. As if. I think I talked about things I had never talked about before. Really intimate things. Well...

