<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, July 20, 2006 / 8:24 PM
Yay! I passed my 2.4 km during PE. 15:56, baby! But I shouldn't be too complacent. I should work harder in everything I do. Especially my studies.

Tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day and everybody is frantically looking for things to wear. Seems like they are more excited and more prepared for this than school. lolx. So am I for that matter. Got smashed in Chem practical today. Seems like I'm having an off day, an "off-white" day to be exact. Not right white or black gloomy, just a little way off white. My blues are retreating for now, but only to be replaced by unmotivation. There's a certain restlessness in me that surfaces every now and then punctuated by bouts of mild depressive states. I also have a crazy side. Crazy at school. But that's only to chase the blues momentarily away. Figures.

Heard that a few of my classmate are "dating" for RHD. Farah is with Zheng Xing, JIa Min with Sadiq and I'm not sure about the rest. Someone joked that they would pick me. Haha. I get it. Not that I need a date anyway. I'd rather date myself. That way I don't have to hurt myself.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com