Friday, July 21, 2006 / 1:34 PM
Whew! What a hot day. Surprising one too. Vidya wore a North Indian bridal costume (Coincidentally Inderpal wore a North Indian groom costume...). I wore a top I borrowed from Joann and jeans. Farah and Syahirah "make-over"ed me, in the hope I would look more nice. Honestly, no amount of make-up is going to do that. Although I secretly hoped that I would dazzle everyone and that I would stop being the un"nice" one for once. Alas, you can't change who you are without losing a part of yourself in the process. I must say, Sharmila and Kai Ling's outfits were downright sexy but a tad too revealing.
I think I'm trying to be who I'm not. I want people to see the real me and like me for who I am, and insecure person that I am, I just cannot. I also feel out of place in here, wherever "here" is. I can't relate to the Malay 4E class, nor can I relate to other people. I'm just not a people person you know. Only real friends get to see what is closer to the real me. I just wish I knew who the real "me" was.
I think I'm trying to be who I'm not. I want people to see the real me and like me for who I am, and insecure person that I am, I just cannot. I also feel out of place in here, wherever "here" is. I can't relate to the Malay 4E class, nor can I relate to other people. I'm just not a people person you know. Only real friends get to see what is closer to the real me. I just wish I knew who the real "me" was.

