Saturday, July 29, 2006 / 10:04 PM
So much for class spirit. So far, me and Farah are the only ones going to take pictures for the national day photography competition. The rest of the class just takes people like us for granted. WTF?! At least we tried. Wasted some money in the process; wanted to save, but times of crisis and hunger calls.
It was fun, granted. Got to see a cool indie band with songs I actually like, saw some cute guys, tried to act like I really don't care what people think ( which failed...) and basically up my potential as a loser. We- ell, we can't always have what we want. Speaking of which, I haven't started mugging. Simply do not know what to do with my life. I try to think further than my life right now, and fail miserably. Maybe I need a life compass.
I feel that I have also neglected people I care about, be it friends, family, or some such. I need to make it up, but each day passes like a speeding bullet train: simply too fast for anyone to catch it.
It was fun, granted. Got to see a cool indie band with songs I actually like, saw some cute guys, tried to act like I really don't care what people think ( which failed...) and basically up my potential as a loser. We- ell, we can't always have what we want. Speaking of which, I haven't started mugging. Simply do not know what to do with my life. I try to think further than my life right now, and fail miserably. Maybe I need a life compass.
I feel that I have also neglected people I care about, be it friends, family, or some such. I need to make it up, but each day passes like a speeding bullet train: simply too fast for anyone to catch it.

