Monday, July 03, 2006 / 2:54 PM
Other than the usual suspects, I haven't done anything so much lately. Haven't done my homework, or any revision. Currently, I'm just trying to watchj dramas and read a book. As well as convince myself that I shouldn't be checking out guys or pretending that I'm remotely nice enough to see. Well, I'm getting more and more paranoid these days. I keep thinking that there's someone behind me or watching me when there actually nobody. Is that crazy or what?
Well, I saw fireworks on Saturday beacuse of the American 4th of July celebrations, like they do every year. A splendid sight it was. And just yesterday I wore a tudung since in a long time. Surprised huh? I went to Mustafa Centre because I had never been there before. So many things. If I had the money and were as rich as Croesus (or at least an Arab oil tycoon...), I would have bought out the store. I especially like the antique and wood section. There were those lovely wooden screens and chests. I could be a interior designer just so I can buy these things with people's money. And there were these lovely fake wigs. I'm thinking of buying one so I can play tricks on people.
Well, I saw fireworks on Saturday beacuse of the American 4th of July celebrations, like they do every year. A splendid sight it was. And just yesterday I wore a tudung since in a long time. Surprised huh? I went to Mustafa Centre because I had never been there before. So many things. If I had the money and were as rich as Croesus (or at least an Arab oil tycoon...), I would have bought out the store. I especially like the antique and wood section. There were those lovely wooden screens and chests. I could be a interior designer just so I can buy these things with people's money. And there were these lovely fake wigs. I'm thinking of buying one so I can play tricks on people.

