<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, July 08, 2006 / 4:40 PM
It's me again. Now the topic of discussion today is sexual orientation. For some reason, I think I might be a bisexual. Don't tell anyone I said this because I need to ascertain for myself who I am and what I'm meant to be. I had read an article once about gay muslims. Actually, we're not supposed to be. But if God created us this way, then why is it not accepted. I thought all of God's creation has a reason and none are to be shunned. I'm kind of not sure of myself right now.

I am starting to have a short term memory. I can only remember recent, big or meaningful events in my life. I don't remember much. I wonder why.

And Yoga and Nithya are quite lovey dovey these days (not like they have ever not been that way...). But it disconcerts me. Are they going too fast? I guess if that they feel comfortable, then it's okay with me. Just don't do the "down and dirty". I had a bit of conversation about marriage and sex and stuff. It left me a bit worried.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com