Monday, July 17, 2006 / 10:34 PM
I'm falling deeper and deeper. Can't see what I'm holding on to. Darkness consumes you from the inside. Reaching...out...
I feel like I am fading. Into the woodwork of another dream. Can't seem to stop these whispers. Keep falling into another sleep. I'm running...
What was once my life, now I cannot leave. I feel like dying...just to feel. Cause my life...seems so unreal...
Sorry, this just popped into my head as a song, so I decided to write it down.
I feel like I am fading. Into the woodwork of another dream. Can't seem to stop these whispers. Keep falling into another sleep. I'm running...
What was once my life, now I cannot leave. I feel like dying...just to feel. Cause my life...seems so unreal...
Sorry, this just popped into my head as a song, so I decided to write it down.

