Wednesday, July 19, 2006 / 6:23 PM
Hi, it's your unlovely and higly narcissistic blogger. Paradox. That's what I learned that I was today. A bloody freakin' walkin' livin' paradox. I want to be more noticed, but I am ignored. Not ignored per se, just a little distanced. So then, I try to be invisible, but yet someone always picks me out when I least want it. I usually try to be one thing and end up another. Wow.
Everyday, I try to stop myself from succumbing to temptation. But I am powerless to resist. It just gets worse and worse until I give in. I know it will consume me in the end. God help me.
P.S.> I love S.L. Viehl's books but we don't have her freakin' books here! So is Thai VCDs and my freakin audio doen't work!!! WTF!
Everyday, I try to stop myself from succumbing to temptation. But I am powerless to resist. It just gets worse and worse until I give in. I know it will consume me in the end. God help me.
P.S.> I love S.L. Viehl's books but we don't have her freakin' books here! So is Thai VCDs and my freakin audio doen't work!!! WTF!

