Sunday, July 16, 2006 / 6:01 PM
Firm, yet soft and sweetly succulent. Mmmm. The best I ever had. It was definitely worth it to eat the Golden Pillow. You know, the bun with steaming curry inside. Truly delicious and satiated my food-hungry soul. That sounded too much like some nonsensical food guide. But it was nice though.
Started on my homework but sadly, I can't follow through. Keep being distracted by other stuff. Just talked to Nithya on MSN yesterday. Feel bad for her as a lot of people asked her to go movies but they bailed out unexpectedly, leaving her in the dust. So I take back my words. It's not her fault. Nowadays I keep sneaking out to watch dramas on Youtube like Tang Pan Kamathep and My Girl. Like I said, I'm a d-addict.
Started on my homework but sadly, I can't follow through. Keep being distracted by other stuff. Just talked to Nithya on MSN yesterday. Feel bad for her as a lot of people asked her to go movies but they bailed out unexpectedly, leaving her in the dust. So I take back my words. It's not her fault. Nowadays I keep sneaking out to watch dramas on Youtube like Tang Pan Kamathep and My Girl. Like I said, I'm a d-addict.

