Tuesday, July 25, 2006 / 3:07 PM
The day of days has finally come. My brother has banned me from using the computer. I guess that it's retribution, for I have always use my so-called "power of authority" to make him let me use the computer. So my fair brother, you do have a manly voice in you. Amazing what being pushed can do. Well, lost my temper yesterday over that and made him cry. If you knew my brother, it's normal. He's like a walking waterfall.
I used to lose my temper often but have changed for the better in the recent year. Now, it's back and with a vengeance. Rearing it's ugly black head. Things are slowly building up to a slow boil. I'm afraid that I won't be able to find what I'm here for.
P.S.> If you're wondering how I got to post this blog, currently, I'm using the school's computer lab. Note to self: Bribe my brother using my unused and relatively new SD card. Or sell it on Yahoo. I might want to use it for extra storage on my mp3 but I guess using the computer is more important. I'll have to get back to you on that.
I used to lose my temper often but have changed for the better in the recent year. Now, it's back and with a vengeance. Rearing it's ugly black head. Things are slowly building up to a slow boil. I'm afraid that I won't be able to find what I'm here for.
P.S.> If you're wondering how I got to post this blog, currently, I'm using the school's computer lab. Note to self: Bribe my brother using my unused and relatively new SD card. Or sell it on Yahoo. I might want to use it for extra storage on my mp3 but I guess using the computer is more important. I'll have to get back to you on that.

