Thursday, July 27, 2006 / 8:21 PM
"Aku yang kehilangan dalam diri sendiri. Terkurung dalam bayangan mu..." This was my composition assignment for HMT. Translated, it means "Lost in myself. Trapped in your shadow...". Deep, man. This is actually lyrics from a song which was played in class. Got hooked on it now, lolx.
My muscles are so sore, I have hard time everytime I use my legs. Maybe I'm just exaggerating now, but after I had just finished my 5 items, I couldn't walk straight. I'm complaining, aren't I? Seems like a habit I now posses in large quantities to anyone who would hear it. Feeling up and down lately. So in that case, the only thing I can say is "Wheee!"...
My muscles are so sore, I have hard time everytime I use my legs. Maybe I'm just exaggerating now, but after I had just finished my 5 items, I couldn't walk straight. I'm complaining, aren't I? Seems like a habit I now posses in large quantities to anyone who would hear it. Feeling up and down lately. So in that case, the only thing I can say is "Wheee!"...

