<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, June 10, 2006 / 11:39 PM
Went to Johor Bahru today.If that's what it looks like, I wonder how Johor Lama would look like? Ruins? Anyways, today was kind of a wrong day to go. At first. The checkpoint was killer. The place was so packed that I couln't even see the lines. They all melded together into an unrecognisable blob that went at a snail's pace. Then the butter bahulus were sold out. But we got a packet free. The ones that were left, of course. The person was quite friendly. Oh, and yeah, I saw a fake "aci". From, behind i could tell that the person was a "transie" (transvestite/transsexual).

I have so many things to say...There was a fashion and shoes sale at City Square. At first, on the journey there, I saw a lot of punks and the like. It was never like this before, not even on a Saturday night. Then I saw the sale. No wonder, the sale had a lot of stuff for the young, hip and trendy. The converse shoes were damn nice. I wish I could buy them. wistful And the sales clerks were too...mmm...yummy! Well, there was one that looked like Syazwan, what with the hair and style. And some others. I could just wash my eyes squeaky clean.

I was getting quite a few stares from people there. Not beacause of my looks (...cause I don't have any), or my amazing sense of style (...still nope). But beacuse I was carrying a skateboard. It was like they'd never seen a skateboard or something. sheesh I heard some snickers that I was a "minah skater" and that "muka decent, aje" and others to that effect. A few from Silver Planet ( the salesclerks) asked me whether I was a skater and where I was from. I replied, "Singapore" and just smiled when they asked me whether I skated at Somerset. What was I supposed to do, tell them I'm skateless and lose my street cred? By the way how did they know about Somerset? I guess Johor doesn't have any skate parks. I still feel a little insulted that they said my face was too decent to skate. Some stared because I was a girl, I guess. Usually, it's the guys that are inseparable from their skateboards. Even the immigration people stared. What? You've never seen a girl returning to Singapore with a skateboard before?

I still haven't started my homework. I've got tons to finish. Should I start blogging in Malay to help revise HMT?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com